It might sound confusing – losing weight but gaining muscle in Abu Dhabi. But, with the right advice and the right techniques it is possible to lose weight (fat loss) at the same time as gaining muscle mass.
In Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE Some people want to lose weight while others want to build muscle. How about those who want to achieve both at the same time? Is it possible? A lot of people erroneously believe that once they start losing weight, the muscle automatically appears like a genie out of a lamp. No, it doesn’t. So, you need to make a conscious decision to build muscle if you want it. The secret to losing weight and building muscle at the same time is doing the right exercise, sleep, eating before you exercise, carrying the right weights, and eating enough protein. Of course you can do this on your own but using a male or female muscle building personal trainer in Abu Dhabi can provide you with all the information and training advice you need in order to succeed.
Positive Impact of Training to Build Building Muscle
Your body is a perfect machine that has all the ingredients to help you live a happy and healthy life. The way you treat it, however, matters a lot. Too much fat in your body and you’ll look awkward; feel weak, and less active. To enjoy all the benefits your body has to offer you need to build muscle while you lose weight. Muscle gain and maintenance will boost your body metabolism and give you more energy. Skeletal muscle can improve your posture and make you look more attractive too. There is no big secret in order to achieve this body change in Abu Dhabi.
When you become stronger through weight loss and muscle gain, everyday activities become more comfortable for you. Muscles also increase the number of insulin receptor sites in your body so that your body naturally minimizes the storage of fat and keep you lean. Muscle gain also impacts your mental health by boosting your confidence.
Ways to Build Muscle and Lose Fat Fast
In Abu Dhabi many people who are trying to attain weight loss and gain muscle at the same time fail because of lack of knowledge. This is where using a specialist weight or fat loss personal trainer in Abu Dhabi can be worth their weight in gold. You can go it alone though but before you start your exercise regime in Abu Dhabi, you need to first understand your body and get all the information you need to be successful. Here are 5 ways to grow muscle fast.
- Avoid Cardio – This might sound strange at first. A little is good, too much and the only thing you’ll be doing is burning fat. Fat loss or getting rid of fat does not automatically help you build muscle. If it were so, marathon runners would have the biggest biceps. You need to engage in personal fitness training in Abu Dhabi that involves weight lifting which will challenge your body to pump those muscle out of your body, from where they are hiding.
- You Need To Eat Enough Calories – What! I want to lose weight and you are saying to eat more calories? Well, starving yourself for weight loss will eliminate fat and at the same time starve your body of calories required to build muscle. As you lose weight, make sure you continue to feed your body with enough calories, especially by consuming more protein, which is the fuel your body needs to build muscle. But make sure you don’t eat more calories than you’re burning.
- Lifting Just Any Weight won’t do it – Just lifting any type of weight won’t make you gain muscle. You should challenge yourself and lift heavier weights that will increase your capacity to build more muscle and improve. In addition to weight lifting, also get engaged with physical exercise that involves your entire body, like pull-ups, squats, and deadlifts. A general fitness personal trainer in Abu Dhabi can provide personalised fitness and workout plans specifically for this.
- Plan Your Workouts – Muscle building is serious business. Don’t fall victim of the doctrine of ‘longer workouts’ because it is not always better. Have a plan for the kind of exercise you want to do, how many sets you want to achieve in a day, and the rate at which you will improve or increase the number of sets. Lift weight before you do cardio.
- Drink Water – Drinking water will help you build more muscle as you lose weight. Water helps you maintain muscle pump, get more energy for exercise, prevent muscle breakdown, and promotes quick muscle recovery. You should drink at least 3.5 liters to 7 liters of water every day to feed your tasty muscle.
- Sleep – You may not notice it immediately, but sleep plays a critical role when you’re trying to lose weight and build muscle. Sleep helps your muscle to recover from tear. A good night’s sleep also reduces stress, improves your mood, and inspire you to workout harder as you have more energy.
Workouts to Help Build Muscle and Lose Fat
Male or female personal trainers in Abu Dhabi will tell you the same thing – Weight training for your chest, back, legs, shoulder straps, and arms is the best way to build muscle while you lose fat. Cardio too plays an important role, but you should only do it as part of your weightlifting program. Some of the best weight training routines include:
- Chest and back – Hang snack, dumbbell bench press, and chin-up.
- Shoulders, straps, and arms – barbell deadlift, incline dumbbell curl, and push press.
- Legs – Split squat, Romanian deadlift, and clean.
Losing weight and gaining muscle at the same time is possible with the right approach. If you have access to useful information, work hard, and you’re committed, you will lose fat and build muscle at the same time. Remember to eat well, sleep well, drink plenty of water, and do your weight training in the Abu Dhabi.
We hope you find this article useful. The Abu Dhabi Personal Trainers website is here to provide you with the best resources about health and fitness. If you need a personal trainer or fitness coach in Abu Dhabi to help with weight loss and building muscle please see the links below.
The Abu Dhabi Personal Trainers website aims to provide you with the latest and best information on all aspects of health and fitness through a wide range of articles, how to columns and useful tips.